We're going to start mixing in 10 challenges about concepts kids are already familiar with to our Sunday Night Weekly Freebie offerings.
This one is all about computers.
1) What is a computer?
2) Why do computers have keyboards?
3) Why don't we usually use computers when we're standing up?
4) Name one word hidden in the word "computer."
5) How is your brain different than a computer?
6) Name one way a computer is like a telephone.
7) Why don't dogs and cats have computers?
8) If you draw a picture of a computer, what would you draw first?
9) What's the difference between a computer and a phone?
10) What can you do on either a computer or a phone?